Wednesday, December 17, 2008

precious

precious to me this week...

sweetness among siblings; brothers cuddling sisters

Also precious, was Annah cleaning the entire house and doing the dishes, without being asked!

chubby baby legs and feet exploring

these feet, SO precious, and kissable

Finding Hope up on the table and Halle on a chair looking through a scrapbook.

These little ones and the sweet husband who was preparing to bath them.


I found this behind my bed when I was looking for Christmas wrapping paper.


~grow old with me, the best is yet to be~

I gave my room at little update with things I already had.
It feels more like a sanctuary now.



This is my "prayer bench" where I spend my early morning quiet times. I have several special things from special people which remind me to pray for them (journal from Charity, basket from Sharon, the bench from Lena, the Hope/Halle keepsake box from Kara).

The most precious time of my day is spent here.

little girls giggles, even when they interrupt my laundry sorting and how they play together now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO precious. Makes my night when there are new things on your blog. I love it! and....I love you!
Mom

Lena said...

Your bedroom looks so pretty! I like what you put on the wall above your bed.

And your prayer bench area is so nice too. Inspiring...