Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Family Ways

Some of my dear friends and neighbors have teased me about the large empty framed gracing the wall above our computer armoire. This is going to hold our 12 family ways. We focus on one per month this year (Kara's idea!). We'll have a family way "We treat one another with kindness and respect, loving each other how we would like to be loved." and supporting Bible verses. I like how it turned out, and I love using my scrapbooking supplies for things like this, as well as card making, crafts for the kids etc...

3 comments:

Chad said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it filled out and put to good use :)

-Chad

Unknown said...

Can you share your 12 family ways? I'm always looking for ways to help my kids focus on how important family really is.

Lisa

Rebecca said...

Hi Lisa, we're adapting our 12 family way from the book Our 24 Family Ways by Sally and Clay Clarkson. I think it's linked in my sidebar? It's a great book! I wanted to focus on one per month so I'm scaling it down. But I am determined to have the older 4 memorize a verse a week all related to the family way for that month. ~Becca