Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Blessings

I am amazed by the generosity and love my friends show us. We are loved and supported indeed. From the little *yet huge* things like watching our the kids to doing my dishes (thank-you Lena!!!) to an awesome gift of a rainbow big toy for an early Christmas present! Thank you Matt, Kara, Sharon, Richard and Laura! You guys rock! I've been wanting to post pictures of the kids enjoying this awesome gift but haven't uploaded them yet; but I had to write down right now how thankful I am this morning. My heart could burst! *smile* How blessed we are!

Here are some pictures from last weekend's annual fall hike to the river...

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Praising our wonderful Heavenly Father, for He has blessed you and your children beyond measure... He is good.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pictures. love you!!
Sharon