Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Russian Analyst Prediction

Wow. This is a super-short, interesting article.

There are many things I would do different in regards to money, looking back. Yet, on second thought, I have learned so much from my mistakes and I'm thankful for where we are right now, in most respects.

I only hope to learn from them and not keep making the same ones! Hopefully there is a way for us to dig out of this hole as a country, united.

Yet, His will be done. His plans will succeed no matter what and I glory in the fact that He is all-powerful and what He has said will come to pass, will indeed come to pass.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

"When asked who would replace the U.S. in regulating world markets, he said: "Two countries could assume this role: China, with its vast reserves, and Russia, which could play the role of a regulator in Eurasia."

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

One other good article is Ron Paul's The Austrians Were Right

No comments: