Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday 5

This weeks wrap up...


1. Annah didn't make the volleyball team, but her attitude is amazing. She'll join a local basket ball league for Winter and then do Volleyball in the spring. Below is a pic of a note she wrote last night and left it on my nightstand after she had straightened my entire bedroom and bathroom. So sweet.

2. Soccer is over for the boys. They loved it and will be doing it again in the Spring. We've had a rough week with them. Extremely trying but the effort so very worth it.

3. The judge ruled that Teighly is leaving and we're doing okay with it. She put strict regulations on things and I think all will be good. She will be able to have contact with us and she says she'll teach them all about Jesus and have them read her Bible with her each night. She'll be a light in Las Vegas! We both woke Chad several times this week with our dreaming/talking. She and I are two peas in a pod.

4. I scrapbooked last weekend at my friend Lena's house. It does the mother's soul good to miss her children. I came back refreshed and encouraged. Lena's pampering was such a blessing. And Chad with 5 of 7 kids by himself, did awesome. Do I have a good husband or what!?! Below are a few of my favorite pages. Click on the pics for a better look if you're into memory-booking :o)

5. Chad was off this week and we got lots done including super exciting things like gutters and de-mossing of the roof. He took Aidan to a shooting range on Wednesday and he and Ethan are gone having a special date doing the same thing right now. Yes, I pulled him out of school to do it.
We're trying hard to remember to make time for special one-on-ones with all of our children.

Aidan with the gun uncle Joe gave Ethan for his birthday. Love Daddy's dimples on my son.

No comments: