Saturday, December 19, 2009

These little girls...

are so, so....girly! lol Yesterday, as Hope pulled her socks up as high as she could and said "Soccer Mama! Hopey play soccer!" I asked her if she wanted to do soccer or ballet. And she jumped up ran to the front door and said "Ballet Mama!!! Hope do ballet. Pleeeeease Mama. Now, ballet!" And that's all I've heard since then. We even ask her if she's sure she doesn't want to do soccer and she says, "No, silly Mama, Hopey princess. BALLET!!! Today!!!" So cute. And Halle agrees 100%. I've got two girly girls on my hands!

3 comments:

Joy Portis said...

Looks like a princess to me! Enjoyed finding your blog tonight and look forward to following along! Merry Christmas and many blessings

Joy

Anonymous said...

Will have to start saving quarters so the girls can do ballet. Would help their fine motor skills, am sure.
love you guys!
Grandma Sharon

Becca said...

changed the picture to hope and halle in their ballet shoes :o)

I had Annah giving them ballet lessons in the house Grandma Sharon~free! lol

Thanks for visiting Joy! Merry Christmas to you too!