Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Made me smile

Finding the twins like this last night...
A note my sweet & sour 6 year old Ry wrote me after a challenging day with him...
I love my mom
You are my best mom
I love you
You help me even
though I am hard for you
I still love you
By Ry Goodbye


And more poetry by Aidan...

I'd Leave
I'd leave all the hurry
the noise and the furry
for a place with only
two things...
including a mother and father
or a place that would suite all my dreams
for a house full of books
and a garden of flowers.

From the Bible
A word fitly spoken
is like apples of gold
and picturs of silver.
He that is slow to anger
is better than the mighty.
The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want.
(compilation of recent verses memorized)
He is my Lord, my God,
and I love Him!

My Gift
What can I give Him poor as I am?
To a King like Him!
Who has given me so much!
What would He like?
Christmas is nearly here!
It's His party, His birthday!
He deserves something!
I won't give up, I won't, I won't!
But what I can I give Him?
I will give Him my heart!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The photos of the girls are darling. I consider that last look at the kids every night, my paycheck. And you never know what you'll find. :)

Becca said...

Yes Rachel, a hefty paycheck to see them resting so peaceful and healthy. :o)