Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ethan Caleb



It's hard to believe my middle child is nearly six. It seems like just yesterday I had him at our North Bend home. He was a huge 8lbs 10oz and just beautiful. We've been giving so much individual attention to Ryland because not only is he not the baby anymore, he is also the middle child now. But it's easy to forget Ethan because he's pretty quiet and not usually demanding (unless his blood-sugar is low or he's tired~watch out!). He is so fun and I enjoy hanging out with him, that is if I can break him away from his brother Aidan. He follows him around all day and hates to go anywhere without him. Luckily (or not?) he will have Aidan by his side when he begins Kindergarten in just one short week. What will I do without both of them!?! I will spend more time with Ry and the girls I suppose. Sniff-sniff. I just had to post a few pics of this sweet boy, my little explorer, and Chad's fishing buddy.

2 comments:

Aleah said...

Great pictures of Ethan!
These kids are growing up too fast!

Laurie and Alan said...

Ohhhh, 2 in school too! Wow, don't they grow up fast?! Really cute pictures.

Have a great weekend,

Laurie : )