Friday, August 17, 2007

11 years ago today...

Chad and I were married! It sure has flown by. Seeing him love the girls as his own has made my love for him deepen when I didn't think it were possible. It was a bit hard but we were able to have all five watched (and loved) for the weekend so we could spend some time alone. I just spoke to Aidan who said he's helping Grandma Sharon take care of Hope and Halle, and he's even going to get up and help with the middle of the night feed. Ethan, who has had a great night with Grandma Cheryl, started crying though. Sniff-sniff. But this is good for them, and US! Tomorrow we're going to take our pontoon boats out on the Skykomish river. My anniversary present: waders and boots! I figured I can't in good conscience get Chad to take up scrapbooking so I decided I'm going to get into fishing. I'll post some pics tomorrow. :o)

No comments: