Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sky River Trip


We had such a great time on the Skykomish River! The weather was perfect, sunny tank-top weather for most of the day and it waited to sprinkle at the very end of our float. Actually we didn't do much floating. We rowed most of the time because the wind was in our faces and we had two little boys to pick up after dinner. But we were on the river for over 5 hours, yet it flew by (could've been the company I suppose). I could barely lift my arms on Monday, but it was well worth it! We caught (and released) a few salmon and I learned to fly fish! Here are a few pictures...





3 comments:

Laurie and Alan said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! What, 11 years already? I remember your wedding day like it was last month, my goodness!

Also, and I feel sooo silly but I never realized that this was YOU GUYS blog! I'm blushing right now... : 0

I had fun reading the whole thing. And I never realized that you got the girls at 1 week Rebecca. They have grown so much and put on a lot of baby fat which is so awesome! : )

What a beautiful family you and Chad have and I plan on visiting often now!

God Bless!

Laurie and Alan

Aleah said...

Happy Anniversary (late) sorry!

Looks like a really fun day trip!
Something I'd like to try out sometime.....

Rebecca said...

Hi Laurie! I saw your link on Aleah's page and have been meaning to check it out. I know, I couldn't believe it when Gary said it had been 12 years since he and Betsy came to Seattle. Wow. Thank-you for your sweet compliment!

Aleah, I asked Chad and he said he could take Phillip out (if he hasn't done the pontoon thing before) and then once he has it down, Phillip could take you. :o) It's so fun!