Sunday, November 1, 2009

nearly 2.5 years

Bonding is great like this is great, but...
bonding whilst getting all the chores of everyday done is even better!






I've been carrying these babies for nearly 2.5 years! I can't imagine a day without them asking "Carry Mama?" while bringing me a carrier. I've finally begun carrying them together again, and I love it when one lays their head on my back and one on my chest and I look down and see that they're holding hands. :o)
I meant to post this during national baby-wearing week but I forgot. I'm too busy carrying around these cuties! But now my back is out and I'll be snuggling them from the couch instead. :o( Pray for quick healing please. There is just too much to do around here!

Mei Tai's are my favorite carriers. But I also love my Ergo. It seems there is no one carrier perfect for everyone. But beg, borrow or ebay one... you won't be sorry!

2 comments:

Shonni said...

Such good timing...I am looking into what to take to Ethiopia in a few weeks. I have the Ergo, but was wondering about something simpler for traveling. I also love baby wearing, and am looking so forward to having a baby again to hold!!!

Rachel said...

I miss wearing my babies! It was such a special time. So great that you're still wearing both girls. How strong you are!