Wednesday, September 10, 2008

yes, it is worth it...

Dear Becca, I'm glad that God brought me into this home and I'm glad that you're like a mother to me, because, if you weren't then I would be really sad and miserable. Dear Becca I'm also glad that you let me cuddle with you sometimes during a movie because when I was younger my mom said I could sleep with her or snuggle with her and she never did. But that's why I'm glad that I'm here with you because my other mom was never there for me and she didn't care if I told her that I got bullied and she wouldn't do anything about it, but now that I'm here with you I feel like I know you would do something and help me. If I wouldn't have come here I would still be in that shelter for teens and miserable sad lonely and lost and confused. Just like I felt when I was with that last foster family that didn't want me. I love you so so MUCH!
Angel 5-10-08
PS Read Corintians 13:4-13:8

(found in the back of my Bible this morning)

4 comments:

Laurie and Alan said...

Wow, how precious is that?! See the impact you made in this little ladies life?...God is so good.

Laurie

Anonymous said...

How encouraging to find Angel's note -- just as you face saying goodbye to Teighly. I love you and am praying for all of you!!

Chad said...

Do you know if she was talking about 1st or 2nd Corinthians?

Rebecca said...

Yes, I think she forgot to put 2nd, because that was a chapter we had been studying together.