Wednesday, September 17, 2008

post soccer practice play

mama's blessings
in addition to a sling, my solution to two girls fighting over mama's lap
other-wise known as the bella-blur; she's always moving!

nothing beats rolling down a grassy hill at sunset on a warm september night
are you watching mama!?!

this is likely the last twin swing as the girls grow

kisses from daddy after a fall

the joy of a pine cone find


we had to drag halle away from the lake kicking & crying
come down aidan, it's time to go home!

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Hi, I'm Joanie and I have been visiting your site for more than a month now... I found you through Aleah's Four Giggling Monkeys.

I am so blessed by all you share and for the great love you have for our Savior, your family and His amazing Creation...

I'm a veteran home educating mom ~ and only have two more years before I "graduate" too. Our youngest son's graduation will be a little bittersweet I think. What shall I do with myself then...

I'll be back again and again. You have a lovely family and beautiful heart! Thank you for sharing. It's a great encouragement to my heart. :)