Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Deeeeelicious!

Hi my name is Halle and I love to eat healthy food. Smoothies are the best! I ask for them everyday. This is my favorite smoothie Mom makes. I have a name for it but Mom doesn't understand me when I say it. Sigh. The yogurt is plain and unsweetened. The honey and fruit are all the sugar I need. I don't even know there is anything green in it (but you can see a broccoli bit in the last picture)... it's still deeeeeeeelicious!



1 cup plain yogurt
4 peeled clementine oranges
1 large apple, cored & sliced
3 tablespoons raw honey
1 cup crushed ice
3 broccoli florets
1/4 cup flaxseed meal
1/2 cup blueberries
3 large strawberries

When Mom makes it for herself she adds:
1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
1 packet truvia (from stevia plant)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Halle's wearable smoothie looks deeelicious indeed! :)

Anonymous said...

How darling! Wish you'd make me a smoothie too!!
Grandma Sharon

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.