Monday, October 27, 2008

He is still the same...

yesterday, today, tomorrow. It's so very reassuring to remember that no matter what happens in the world, on this earth, our God does not change. His word does not change. His character does not change. His love is unchanged.

I'm on my knees praying for our country this morning. It's heavy on my heart, though I don't really know why it should be all that different now than any other time in history. I guess I'm seeing red flags and wondering why so many others do not. God is in control and it it needs to come to pass; it will no matter what we do to stop it. But I pray for His protection and provision today.

"Special Obama flags and an Obama presidential seal. A graphic with the portrayal of the globe and Obama's name on it, which adorns everything from Obama's plane to his street literature. Young school children singing songs praising Obama. Teenagers wearing camouflage outfits and marching in military order chanting Obama's name and the professions he is going to open to them. An Obama world tour, culminating in a speech in Berlin where Obama proclaims we are all citizens of the world."

The Obama Temptation [Mark R. Levin]


“Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The LORD is my inheritance;
therefore, I will wait for Him.”
Lamentations 3:21-24

1 comment:

Laurie and Alan said...

We hear ya...all we can do is pray and remember, it is GOD WHO IS IN CONTROL.