Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hope Noelle ~ 12 months


Hope is just about the sweetest little girl alive. I mean really, I'm not sure if they get any sweeter than this. She is so very content. She'll make the sign for eat upon waking and yet, twenty minutes later, after tending to one child after another while she is on my hip, I realize she is still waiting! I rush over to make a bottle and she'll give a little giggle and kick her chubby legs in agreement. I tell her that it's coming and I'm hurrying and she lays her head on my shoulder while I work on it, letting me know it's okay. :o)


Hope at 12 months...


~Crawling, finally! And adorably.

~7 teeth, one more nearly through.

~Eating so much more now, and only choking rarely! She loves yogurt, sweet potatoes,

~Clothes: still some 6-12, some 12-18

~Weighs 20lbs 4oz (35%) 29.5 inches long (55%)

~Shoes: still a petite size two, and narrow!

~Clapping whenever she is happy.
~She blows kisses on demand. (Dare I say it again, it's adorable.)

~Trying to sing; she still adores music and moves like crazy when she hears anything even resembling music. :o)

~Standing in her crib, and cruising too.

~Being mischievous now, pulling out the diapers on the changing
table next to her crib, AND she found the lightswitch too! We're so proud!!!


No comments: