Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why we've been so busy...

Last Christmas, 3 boys and full lives.
This Christmas... 3 boys, 3 girls.
Double the fullness, double the joy and double the dishes means not so much computer time. I really love to take note of the funny things the kids say, the important events and share with friends and family what is going on in our lives. So I am going to try to post more often! I'll be back tomorrow with a neat Aidan-T~Bella story and pictures of Aidan's 8th birthday party and our girly night with T~Bella, Dylan and I. Here are a few of my favorite Christmas pictures ...

2 comments:

The Three Amigos said...

Oh Becca, I love seeing your pictures! I can't wait to hear your update.

Aleah said...

I'm so glad I checked in today!
You've got a great bunch of 3 cute boys and 3 cute girls! : )

Take care,
Aleah