Sunday, January 27, 2008

A few more January pictures...

Aidan and Ryland's family birthday party!

Grandma Sharon and T~Bella share a giggle...
I can't believe my baby is 5 years old!
We were so glad Ed and Jan could come.

Grandpa Rick and team up for a game of "Apples".

Our 8 month old JOYS!!!

(everything is still going well/as expected for the adoption

which will still probably not be until March or April)



FUN in the SNOW! Good memories...

T~Bella didn't stop giggling, even after she
was frozen and soaking wet!
No! I have the camera!
Had to get him back for that!
Chad prepares to attack a certain 4 year old and the 4 year old retaliates!

2 comments:

Aleah said...

Happy Birthday!

I can't believe how big the twins are looking!

Look like you all had some fun in the snow. : )

Lena said...

Such a great blog Becca! I love seeing all your great photos and reading about your joyful parenting. Very inspiring! I need to get blogging again...hopefully soon! ~Shirlena