Friday, November 23, 2007

Halle-Bear Rolls, Hopey-Bug YELLS

Halle rolled over this morning. She was so very proud~the look on her face priceless. She looked at me as if she was saying "Did you make me do that!?" She proceeded to do it again, and again, and again. So cute. I have treasured these moments with all my kids, loving the excitement they have for learning, exploring and becoming.

Hope's been rolling for awhile. When she did it for the first time, her look was one of "I meant to do that, I've been doing that all along, you just realized it that's all." And goodness, that girl is just nutty with her yelling. Last night I was washing a bottle, taking way too long as I gathered from her yelling. Her eyebrows were furrowed, here tiny hands and arms flapping, YELLING at me!! I don't know how one yell could last so long without stopping for a breath!
After 5 kids and 7 years, and many whole-hearted efforts to clean it thoroughly, our lovely couch has been banished. We needed something wipe-able. We found a great deal on a new set, but it's cold so I bought two "teddy-bear" throws from Costco. The girls love them! As does Sharlet and Shiloh much to Chad's chagrin (he's allergic to the kitties). Hope and Halle grab the blankets and flap their chubby arms, smiling away...


On a side note, our washer is fixed! Yay! I will never complain about laundry again; I'm just so very glad to be able to do it in our own home!

And Thanksgiving was wonderful here at our home with Grandpa Rick, Grandma Cheryl, Cheryl's son, daughter-in-law and their adorable 4 month old baby girl, Uncle Joe and Charity's Mom Carol. Chad made an absolutely amazing turkey & stuffing! That man is just beyond the best. I think everyone had a turn with our camera and many precious memories were captured... presents from uncle Joe, games with Grandma Cheryl playing games, Halle and I bonding, Grandpa Rick reading stories with Halle asleep in his lap (I don't think his arms were without a baby as long as one was awake!). I will post those tonight, as well as change the blog over to private~I think I left plenty of time for anyone who wanted to have access to let me know.

Oh and I spoke to Charity, and she had a great thanksgiving with twenty other Believer's in SE Asia. It was so good to hear her voice, despite the 5 second delay. I've got Skype now so we can talk, and see each other!

No comments: