Friday, August 14, 2009

Ask me to sing

for you sometime. My best? "Halle Faith". Lyrics: by me. Music: by me.

Halle Faith, Halle Faith
Halle how I love you!
Love your smiles, love your frowns.
Love you all the way around.
Halle Faith, Halle Faith
Halle, how your mama loves you...


Halle Faith, Halle Faith
Halle how He loves you!
He brought you to us, He kept you with us.
He loves you even more than I do
Halle Faith, Halle Faith
Halle, how your Father loves you...




It's short, it's to the point, but she loves her song I've been singing since she was 4 weeks old.
Puts her right to sleep. Which was especially handy at a time when she was a serious fussy gus {thus the "love your smiles, love your frowns" because we saw more frowns than smiles for quite awhile. We think she may've had a pinched nerve in her neck or something wrong with her back.
I digress....back to the song:

Aidan heard it the other day and said "That's even better than our song!" {referring to the "boy" song "Love you forever" which I didn't write but borrowed from this book; but the music is mine. I can sing that for you too if you like. Or not. :o)

And in case you were wondering Hope has a song too. Hers is to the tune of "The first Noel" with my own lyrics. Didn't know I was talented like this, did ya? {ha-ha}


My dear Halle, you are one vivacious little girl!
Your eyes just penetrate right to my soul!
They are so deep, so brown, so curious, so beautiful.
As are you, my baby girl.
God must have great things in store for you!

At only 2 years of age, you have overcome great obstacles
and you are on your way to serving your Mighty God!
You could have died when you were born, you should have
according to the doctors. You were purple when you
were brought to the hospital and your cord had been
clamped with a hair barrette. You were intubated and
your God rescued you and place you into our hands,
to raise you to know Him, to love Him and to serve Him.

And that is just what we aim to do. While we have you in
our home and under our protection and care, for this short
season of your life, we will point you towards your Savior.

Halle how He loves you! He loves you when you smile so
cute and your brown eyes sparkle mischievously. He'll
love you when you sin and fall. We're so so very grateful
He brought you to our home!

How we love you Halle!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]