Thursday, April 30, 2009

thankful {thursday}

:: :: ::
though we've been under the weather, staying home,
constant coughing, sneezing and we're downright miserable,
it is nothing permanent and we're normally healthy
:: :: ::
This week has been crazy...a broken camera:
annah and aidan are grounded this week,
early to bed, extra chores;
:: :: ::
Lots of soccer practices, track meets, counseling,
social workers, bills, prayer meetings, homeschooling,
but that just means I have money, children and the ability to nurture!
:: :: ::
for Hope and Halle {they got their first haircut yesterday;
and I bought my first 4 pairs of little girl underwear}
:: :: ::
Friday: when I go on our women's retreat, such a great husband I have!
He'll handle 6 kids all weekend with flying colors!
:: :: ::
We begin a new budget in May, frugality will be my focus!
:: :: ::
Our church may be getting a building. Praying my heart out!
And CCM turns 1 on May 11th!
:: :: ::
Being able to lead the children's ministry with Chad
we're enjoying it but I am so very busy,
{Lord, guide and direct our daily steps}
:: :: ::
Homeschool Enrichment class at the YMCA for the 3 boys
{1 hour of swimming (with 30 min swim lesson) &
1 hour of PE class and Art Class (alternating weeks)}
:: :: ::
Annah scrapbooking for me, 2+ pages a day;
my albums will be caught up in no time.
She's a natural.
:: :: ::
Thankful her next hearing is in June;
she may be adopted by the end of the summer!
Wow, 3 girls adopted in the course of 4 months.
Such blessings. Still praying about/for Viktoriya.
:: :: ::
I hear "maaaamaaaa" from two nearly two year olds
in the other room... time to go,
the day is beginning whether I am ready or not
:: :: ::

No comments: