Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Indoors

with a sick boy is no fun anytime but when it's 80 and beautiful out, it is especially painful.

Ethan has been sick since Sunday but got worse today. 103-104 fever but no other major symptoms. A doctor came to our home today (I love Microsoft!) so I didn't have to expose the other kids to emergency room germs. She thought it was strep but the test came back negative.

Poor sweetie, at one point he was nearly 105 and I was wipping him down with cold washclothes and he said "Mom, I'm freezing! Stop being mean to me!" The things we have to do to be a good mom!

On a happier note, Charity is home! Hip-hip-horray!
We love you Charity!!!


2 comments:

Chad said...

Poor Ethan :(

Hope he's feeling better today.

You forgot to mention that he had been asking for me all day. So when I got home, I just had to hold him on the couch. Of course less than 2 minutes into that, he vommited ALL OVER me!!

Yuck! Well, I needed to go take a shower anyway.

Rebecca said...

Yes, that was the highlight of the day! He loves his Daddy!