Friday, February 1, 2008

Fishing Buddies

Aidan battles a nice salmon while his buddy Simmy get's the net ready (Simmy's dad Josh in the background).


My friend Richard get's his first chum salmon after a fun float down the river in Watermaster rafts.


Me and my best fishing buddy ever in Mexico :)


My dad lands a nice salmon off a Puget Sound beach:


Me and Josh, my "Little Brother" from the Big Brother's program (he's all grown up now):


I took 2 brothers from our old Church in North Bend fishing for salmon. They had a great time hooking up with huge fish :) These troopers didn't let a little nasty November weather stop them from having a blast!

4 comments:

Laurie and Alan said...

Chad, all these photos are awesome, go ahead -you can call it photography, you are very GOOD!

Laurie and Alan :)

Chad said...

Thanks! I'm just wondering if Becca's going to get annoyed that I took over HER blog ;) (she did invite me to post...lol)

Rebecca said...

I love you posting! Besides letting family and friends knows whats up with us, it will make scrapbooking easy for me with the journaling, quotes etc! Post away. :o)

Lena said...

My guys are looking forward to more great fishing with you Chad! ~Shirlena