Monday, April 19, 2010

My oh my, how time does fly!

Life is truly full right now. Full of laughs, tears, hard work and play...the day flies by before I know it I fall into bed exhausted and wondering if I accomplished everything on my to-do list. Time for blogging has had to come second, or third or fourth...or rather not at all! Our computer died and so we've been sharing Chad's laptop(s) which makes editing pictures and posting them tough. But all is well and here are a few pictures to prove it. :o) Well I've tried three times and no such luck! I'm not meant to blog/post pictures I suppose!

the last few months...
~falling in love with a 4.5 month old puppy...Chelsea :o)
~training said puppy, loving on said puppy, training, loving, training...
~homeschooling at the park on nice days...so looking forward to REAL Spring
~chase toddlers around, giggling, snuggling, loving their voices and all they say
~stepped down from "Children's Ministry Leaders" still teaching though
~decided to homeschool all the kids next year...joined a great co-op for one day a week...Annah and Viktoriya will take Guitar & Marine Biology, Aidan will take Body by God's Design, Ethan and Ry will take Character First and all three boys' second class will be a writting/spelling class, Hope & Halle are taking Preschool Music and a Preschool Nature class...we're looking forward to it! AND we'll have a year book too...all 7 kids in the same yearbook will be fun!
~we decided to end our foster care liscense...our home is full :o)
~ Chad went to town on the new garden early this year...we just had our first salad from the garden...our mini farm is providing us with eggs (duck, chicken and goose) , rabbit meat and soon fresh goat milk!
~planning stairs for the deck...and some landscaping
~Taking Annah to see Beth Moore's "So long insecurity" simulcast this Saturday...lots of our family are meeting us there! Then next month I get to take Viktoriya on our churchs' women's retreat.
~We got a piano...what a blessing! Thank-you Grandma Sharon! It's so exciting! My friend Jada will begin private lessons with the 3 boys in May!
~A&V have been growing in the Lord and closer to me as well. I began praying/talking with them every night and it's been beautiful.
~

3 comments:

The Three Amigos said...

So happy to see a post from you, my friend! I was starting to think you'd given up blogging until I saw that you'd left a comment on mine.

The Three Amigos said...

Its good to see a post from you, my friend! I was starting to think you'd given up on blogging until I saw a post from you on my blog the other day! I know you're life is full and have been blessed to see some pics on Facebook! Keep us in your prayers as we're about to spend LOTS of time apart and I look for a job!

Shelly said...

Good to hear from you again! Wow, sounds like you've got full hearts and full hands! We're in a similar season, too, with lots of changes going on. Just makes us cling to the Rock even tighter, doesn't it!? Blessings!