Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Adoption update

I'm doing a terrible job of keeping this blog going while Becca takes a break...

Well, the adoption will be FINAL next Monday. Less than a week away!! We will take pics of course :)

We'll have friends\family join us and all the kids will be there. We'll sign the papers, have names officially changed over, and then breath a big sigh of relief. We are sooo thankful for these sweet little blessings in our lives!

The girls are growing so fast too. Talking and running around. Being silly. The other day I came in the house after getting home from work and I had Hope sprint to me yelling "DADDEEEEEEE!!!" and running right into my arms as I bent down to hug her. Then right behind her was Halle "DADAAAAAAAA", running and squealing with glee. The Ryalnd, Ethan, and Aidan - all calling out to me and piling up for a big welcome home hug! Usually I get one or 2 at time, but it was great to have them all at once :)

2 comments:

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

Those girls love you SO much! Today they kept going into our room saying "Daaa-daaaaa???" looking for you. I'd say "Daddy is at work." And Halle would furrow her brow..."DAAA-DAAAA!?!" as in "unacceptable answer; I'll just call louder." lol